Saturday, October 10, 2020


I waited too long. 

As a side hustle I buy and sell things.  Some new-ish and some old.  A great place to search for cool things for me to sell in my booth at a local vendor mall, Lula B's is FB marketplace.  The thrill of the hunt is one thing but waiting too long to reach out and make the deal means YOU LOSE!  

It's hard not bringing this way of thinking into all of my endeavors in life.  I usually try to do too much too quickly but I hate to know that I let a good opportunity pass me by.  I have learned, though, in other aspects of my life it's best to let things work through the proper channels but it does go against my grain as a human being.  My life has been 41 years of making my own way and at times providing for others at certain junctions.  I meditate everyday to learn when is the best time to push for what I want and not seem like I'm that asshole trying to get ahead by any means possible.  

Everyday is a winding road.

No comments:

Post a Comment