Look at me in 1983.
This photo was taking in from on my great-grandmother's house in Camden, AR. Everyone calls it either Knight Hill or The Hill. You can't count how many meals or gatherings have happened here since they bought it in 1943 and when I think of holidays, I think of the hill.
This is the first Easter I can remember that I'll spend by myself. I've been home at the hill, or wherever I've lived and had people over, gone on a trip to PV or even Santa Barbara, but I've never just been home alone. I'm a little exited about it. Everything is close and there aren't any obligations to fill. I'm a little old to hunt Easter eggs but maybe I'll hunt for some things around the house I've not been able to locate - like the guards to my clippers.
I've got two auditions to get on tape by Monday afternoon, one for Vicky and another for the cast station, and I think I"ll get those done tonight. I also had to go to the dentist Thursday and I have a cracked tooth under a crown that will need to be extracted and do a bone graft then after that heals another implant. They gave me pain killers for the infection along with antibiotics. I feel pretty high.
Have a good day!
-J.R.

No comments:
Post a Comment