Monday, November 15, 2021

 Well, it finally happened.  A whole week flew by and I missed it all - no blog until the eleventh hour!  

I had five auditions to get on tape for commercials last week on top of helping my friend, who I bake pies for her restaurant every day, set up and cater-waiter a party.  I ran the gamut from A-Z for logistics on furniture placement for a friend of mine in her great room in her new house only to have the advice dismissed - that was a day of my life I'll never get back but it WAS fun to realize I can still work the math for those results.  I was stood up for 3 hours for a breakfast with another friend but thankfully was intercepted by an old neighbor and had a chance to have breakfast with him on Sunday.  

My upstairs neighbor has started to run the vacuum at 5:30 am on Saturdays.  I REALLY miss living in my own house where I could control what went on on both floors.

After a week of WHAT THE FUCK, I'm ready for a little bit of normalcy...you know, like a near heart attack from too much coffee or a ruptured bladder from holding it for too long.


How was your week?



-J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment