Sunday, April 17, 2022


 

I was chosen. 

This week has been full of emotional experiences.  I made a new friend this year who is half my age and I don't know how to describe the feeling I get when I'm asked the how and why of subjects by someone who reminds me of myself at that same age.  Old?  Possibly, or maybe it's a feeling of trust and confidence.  There are many kinds of people in this world that seek someone to look up to or follow in their footsteps.  I'm by far not a perfect person but I do feel I've learned from a lot of mistakes and my sins from the past because they're what have made me the person I am today.  I feel arrogant by saying I'm someone that people look up to but I do revere the fact that I am a respectable person...I just need to work on being more kind and generous without the baggage of higher expectations that some people may have not learned to live up to yet. I supposed that's my challenge hiding in this gift of life.

I can't give the mental bandwidth for more elaboration right now because I've got to turn in an audition and, as I was discussing with my friend Becky over the past couple of days, I can't bare to hear from the casting director "we expected better".  

Happy Easter to everyone - He is risen.


No comments:

Post a Comment