My friend Chris told me to watch Body Guard on Netflix. It took me about 3 seconds to realize why he watched this series, Richard Madden is absolutely dreamy.
I've enjoyed so many Netflix series that are Based in Great Britain over the course of the pandemic. Their acting seems so much better than the cranked out American ones - the cinematography is so real and pleasing. I do find myself paying more attention to camera angles and how the scenes are shot rather than the acting at first then have to go back and watch again for the acting. It's all brilliant.
This is about a cop that turns secret security agent to protect their Secretary of State and a scandal that spins his life into numerous disasters. It's all very believable and after this is done I know I'll be wanting more. If you have a hankering for a crime drama, check it out! Turn on the subtitles.

No comments:
Post a Comment