Sunday, October 31, 2021


 Five weeks.  

When I signed with Jana VanDyke in Atlanta, she told me it'd take a while for me to start getting auditions but to be ready for them when they started rolling in.  That was six weeks ago.  Last week I got my first audition for "Cobra Kai"with Paris-Feldstein casting and then one for "The Game" with Erica Arvold.  This week I got my second audition for "Cobra Kai".  We didn't have an expected time when auditions would start since I'm the new guy in town on her rosters BUT, we didn't expect it to be this quickly.  I made the right decision and I'm so grateful for the referral from Linda to join JVA.

I've always been confident even when I didn't know what the hell was going on.  It's a BS trait I inherited from a very active gene pool.  However, the real confidence to do what is necessary both behind and in front of the camera took about 8 years to realize.  The last two years have been the most influential.  The two most influential people have been Sally Allen and Toni Brock.  Oh, I can't forget Becky T...she'd kill me.   I owe them more than I can ever repay.  

I'm in a good place right now and I'm excited to see what happens next because nobody ever got ahead by standing in one place.  

-J.R. B.


No comments:

Post a Comment